Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A case of the " I want em's"....

It's that time of year when I start getting a serious case of the Christmas "I want em's".  Things that I know I don't need suddenly become of utmost importance to my health and well being and I wonder how I will survive without them.  Sound dramatic?  It is!  Actually, I love looking at all the pretty things and as long as I let myself look and maybe choose a couple lovelies I don't get too crazy about it.  Moderation is key - just like most things in life - and with that in mind I share with you some of my favorite "I wanna em's"


Call me boring but I love grey as a neutral!  It will go with red, black or my new blue,yellow, or green coat that I'd like to buy!  Cozy:)



I'm a big fan of the Matryoshka doll - have been since I was a little girl.  I loved playing with the colorful egg shaped ladies that doubled as puzzle.  These fun items make me smile!


Of course books are always a hit with me and these two look especially interesting.....


Cute new coasters and candle tins in bright colors would help me get through the dreary winter months.  I've loved this print by Ashley G. for awhile now - I'm sure I could find a happy home for it here in my casa!



And jewelry!  Anyone who knows me well knows that I love pretty things like these.  I adore the flower ring above and these necklaces and earrings are so delicate and feminine. 
And just in case you're wondering all of the above items can be found at Anthropologie,Etsy or Borders;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment