Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  last night we watched this movie and I must say that making fun of a really bad movie is sometimes just as fun as watching a good one.  Dear Crazy Cat of Aimee's:  we're all licking our wounds from your hyper-ness today.  If I ever doubted that cat's have personalities you have convinced me.  Dear Black Friday:  I thought about joining your madness but elected instead to hole up in my cozy house.  I think I am quite smart sometimes.  Dear Minto Island Park:  thanks for making my jog tolerable and even a little bit fun today.  Who knew jogging in the rain the day after Thanksgiving could be so magical?  Dear Bon Iver:  you are perfect mood music on a day like today.  Thanks for transporting me through sound and for the mellow mood you inspire.  And last to Mr. Veen:  you are the gravy to my potatoes, the whip cream to my pie and the fried onions to my bean green casserole! 

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment