Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Favorite Things 2010 kick off!

Now that 2010 is wrapping up it seems fitting that I begin to think about my favorite things of the past year.  There's much to think about and blog about from movies to moments but I thought I'd kick off the remembering with the only appropriate song I know and complimentary images.  Nothing beats Julie Andrews in "The Sounds of Music".  It's one of those movies that always leaves me feeling good and this song is in a league of it's own  - a true classic!


Here's the images of Maria's favorite things from the song and I have to admit she has some good one's! 













Now that the inspiration is flowing I'm ready to post some of my favorite things - starting tomorrow with wordless Wednesday!  Stay tuned:)

"Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment