Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  you have given me a whole new appreciation for beards, big trucks, and meat and potatoes.  Thanks for being "that man" to me always!  Dear DSW:  what does it say about me that amongst your 100's of shoes yesterday I still couldn't find the right pair?  Picky much?  Dear Jake:  you have become quite the arguerer  debater.  I'm not sure what to think about this except that you've quite possibly got a career ahead as a lawyer.  Dear Journey:  today is one of those days that I'm going to need an extra kick in the pants!  Thankful for your song and Glee's version of it.  Dear Ella:  you are an amazing snowflake maker and you rocked your school concert Monday night, now if I could only get you to sleep more!  And last to Mr. Veen:  date night tonight!!  I'll be counting down the hours.....

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the first season of Glee so much better then this one. It feels like the music was even better.

    ReplyDelete