Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  this has got to have been one of the craziest weeks I can remember in quite some time.  High five for making it to Friday!  Dear Tornado:  Seriously?  A tornado in Salem?  I guess we're not in Kansas anymore Toto!  Dear Crafy Wonderland:  thank you for inspiring me and making me feel totally inadequate all at the same time.  You people are too cool for school - the end.  Dear sangria at Andaluz:  I haven't been that delightfully tipsy in awhile and at the end of the craziest week you were just what the Dr. ordered!  Dear Vampire Weekend:  I know this song is grossly overplayed but it still put's a spring in my step as do all your songs - I guess I'll put up with your popularity.  And last to Mr. Veen:  I'm so proud of you for taking sick days even though your actually not on your death bed.  Looking forward to lot's of movie watching, reading and naps this weekend!

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment