Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  it seems recently we have entered a new era in our household consisting of crushes, love notes, and general "tween-ness".  HOW ON EARTH did this happen?  Dear Thrifting:  it seems you are feast or famine.  After many trips consisting of no finds I was happy to be rewarded yesterday with this and this.  Happy hearts abound!  Dear mother of vomiting child in the grocery store:  I'm really, really, really sorry!  That's all.  Dear Coldplay:  this song perfectly ends my week.  p.s.  I'd love to see you in concert some day.  Dear Cosby Show:  you are just as good to my 37 year old self as you were to my 10 year old self - although now I'm laughing at the parents instead of the kids.  Thanks for proving some things never go out of style.  And last to Mr. Veen:  your patience with me is astounding.  Thank you for listening to my dramas and ramblings.  Beyond lucky to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment