Thursday, March 24, 2011

Granny Chic

As this week is all about my Grandma I thought it would be fun to search around for images of funky, cool, stylish grandmas.  It seems to me that the definition of what a grandmother is supposed to look like has changed over the years.  Gone are the days of poodle perms and sensible shoes.  Now grandmas are super stylish and modern.  And I say - go for it!  I love seeing older women who know who they are and have learned over the years how best to express themselves through their personal style.  I can only hope that I'll rock my granny years as well as some of these cool chicks. 

Here's looking at you kid!















Beautiful!  It seems to me that the key is accessorizing.  These ladies either have funky glasses, hats, gloves, scarves, red lipstick or all of the above!  Fabulous!!

"You can only perceive real beauty in a person as they grow older"
~Anouk Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment