Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  late night run to DQ for sundaes on a Thursday night?  Yes please!  Dear cute house with the purple door:  every time I jog past you in the a.m. I get a little spring in my step.  Thanks for being so charming.  Dear hand written letter:  your timing yesterday could not have been more appropriate and your author has taught me a thing or two about your beauty.  Loved you!  Dear Avett Brothers:  you had me at beards and banjos - CANNOT WAIT to see you in July.  Dear Sunshine:  sometimes when you are shining through pink clouds in the early morning hours I feel like it is just for me.  This is one of the best feelings in the world.  And last to Mr. Veen:  we've rocked some awesome hair and styles these past 17 years. Thanks for being my constant side kick through it all. 

1 comment:

  1. Knowing that you guys are going to this concert and I am not is making me a little bit jealous this morning. :)

    ReplyDelete