Thursday, April 14, 2011

You're getting very sleepy....

Confession:  the last few weeks I've been fantasizing about sleep.  I think I officially got messed up when the time changed and ever since then when my alarm goes off at 6:15a.m. instead of jumping out of bed I have been forcing myself by sheer grit, will and determination to get up.  Also, I've been getting so sleepy in the afternoons that I've made coffee on more than one occasion in order to have the ability to drag my tired self to the school to pick my kids up!

So in keeping with my theme of rest this week I've decided rather than fight what my body's trying to tell me I might as well just listen and  -- well sleep more!  I've been stealing little 10 to 15 minute naps in the afternoon which can be glorious given a door to door salesman doesn't ring your doorbell.  I also have "slept in" until (gasp!) 7a.m. a few times!  I know, I know it's terrible.  You've got major dirt on me now.

The following images are an inspiration when it comes to getting that all important but elusive thing:  sleep.









via shirae

Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. I keep trying to learn to nap as well as Hubs always has, but I just cannot sleep during the day unless I am sick. Laying down with a good book does refresh me though.

    ReplyDelete