Here's what's currently on my mind in no particular order:
1. I absolutely LOVE it when my house is empty and quiet. Don't get me wrong - I love my peep's but I need my quiet time.
2. Boon's has the best happy hour. That's all.
3. There is something very therapeutic to me about having a clean, organized garage.
4. I CANNOT WAIT for this weekend! Look out Bend - here we come!
5. I feel very lucky to have a handful of people in my life who truly know and love me.
6. Currently I am seriously considering committing Facebook suicide.
7. I had a really good ice cream bar this weekend and was sold by it's ad ~silly!
8. My toenails are in desperate need of some attention.
9. My mama bear claws come out in force when I feel like my kids are being mistreated.
10. Even though I desperately need new running shoes I hate the thought of spending money on them. I'd much rather buy a cute new dress and impractical shoes.
And there you have it! A fascinating look into my narcissistic thoughts. Hopefully next week I'll have some awesome recipe to post for you. Until then - make it a marvelous Monday!!