Monday, June 6, 2011

The Mondays...

So, it has been my routine to post different recipes on Monday's, however I have run into a problem because during the summer months I tend to cook and bake much less.  I guess instead of recipe Monday it will be random recipe/Erin's thoughts Monday = LUCKY YOU!

Here's what's currently on my mind in no particular order:

1.  I absolutely LOVE it when my house is empty and quiet.  Don't get me wrong - I love my peep's but I need my quiet time.
2.  Boon's has the best happy hour.  That's all.
3.  There is something very therapeutic to me about having a clean, organized garage.
4.  I CANNOT WAIT for this weekend!  Look out Bend - here we come!
5.  I feel very lucky to have a handful of people in my life who truly know and love me. 
6.  Currently I am seriously considering committing Facebook suicide. 
7.  I had a really good ice cream bar this weekend  and was sold by it's ad ~silly!
8.  My toenails are in desperate need of some attention.
9.  My mama bear claws come out in force when I feel like my kids are being mistreated.
10.  Even though I desperately need new running shoes I hate the thought of spending money on them.  I'd much rather buy a cute new dress and impractical shoes.

And there you have it!  A fascinating look into my narcissistic thoughts.  Hopefully next week I'll have some awesome recipe to post for you.  Until then  - make it a marvelous Monday!!



3 comments:

  1. I love this list.
    But the subject of #9 coming right after #8 gave me a really creepy picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I officially need to write more lists! I especially love #4 and #10 - I just bought a dress online but can't bring myself to pay for an oil change...

    ReplyDelete