Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  It has been a whirlwind of a crazy week, it seems we are in a season where I blink and an entire week has gone by!  Dear New/Old Job, Kidney Stone, and Henry:  Thanks to you this week has been really good, really bad AND really fun all together.  Dear Oregon:  I don't care what people say about your drizzle in July, you have once and for all won my heart this summer!  Dear Avett Brothers:  I can't sing your praises enough after seeing you live and in concert. This might be my new favorite song of yours.  Dear Concert Goers:  Wow!  What an eclectic mix of weird you guys were.  Thanks for providing people watching at it's finest.  And last to Mr. Veen:  I will drive you to urgent care and then yell at the doctors and nurses to hurry up and see you anytime.  Here's hoping we don't have too....

HAPPY WEEKEND!


2 comments:

  1. Having experienced the horrible pain that a kidney stone or stones can bring I totally sympathize. I hope he is feeling better and I am glad you had fun at the concert. I also love the refreshing Oregon rain. The same people complaining today will be complaining about the heat in September. You rock, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir Lance. I just noticed my terrible spelling and grammer in this post...oh well!

    ReplyDelete