Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  today we were discussing how your new haircut is reminiscent of Brad Pitt in his latest movie Tree of Life.  Just another reason I'm in love with 50's/60's old school.  Dear Costco:  after yesterdays trip I was affirmed in my decision to refrain from entering into a long term relationship with you.  Dear Henry:  lately my favorite new phrase to use around the house is "Oh Henry!" ; this only makes me love you more.  Dear Noah and the Whale:  I love absolutely everything about this song and video - that's all.  Dear Cabin Camping Trip:  I'm excited and nervous about you all in one.  Please be kind.  And last to Mr. Veen: what do Bachelor Pad, family reunions, no privacy, pregnancy and ranchers all have in common?  Leave it to you to figure that one out!  Love ya.

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!




No comments:

Post a Comment