Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  Do you know that there are few things more attractive to me than seeing you doing laundry and unloading the dishwasher?  Dear Jake and Ella:  It is so much fun to watch you grow up into your own people - I can't believe I have a 5th and 3rd grader this year!  Dear Self:  It's been approximately eight years since you've had a traditional "job"; no wonder co-workers, lunch breaks and paperwork feel so foreign to you.  Dear Mom:  A few days ago I actually said out loud "I smell fall in the air" - remember how mad I used to get at you when you would say that?  Dear Awesome Song found below:  I first heard you about a year ago and then heard you again last week when I went to see this movie.  You are a keeper for sure.  And last to Mr. Veen:  It makes me happy to watch you ride away on your bike complete with safety helmet.  So glad that it's Friday and we have a nice long weekend ahead!

HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment