Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  sorry if I gave you a heart attack when I fell flat on my face last night during our jog.  I now have new empathy for little children who fall and skin up their hands and knees = ouchie!  Dear Rain:  there is something very comforting and cozy about hearing you against the windows and skylights.  I must be a true Oregonian.  Dear Self:  YOU DID IT!  Officially you are a graduate student!! WHOOP, WHOOP!!  Dear Avett Brothers:  thank you for summing up in lyrics some of the feelings I have about being right here, right now. Inspiration found at .57.   Dear Peppermint Mocha creamer:  I love you.  That's all.  And last to Mr. Veen:  thank you for being my biggest fan and encouraging me along the way.  I love you WAY more than Peppermint Mocha creamer.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments: