Friday, January 13, 2012

Fridays Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  Folks are all a flutter talking about snow in Salem this weekend.  Snow would be delightful, but alas, I'm a skeptic that we will see any trace at all.  Dear Pinterest:  Its official - I'm addicted to you.  I maybe might have said out loud last night the following:  "I like pinterest better than facebook because it doesn't make me angry at people."  Dear First week of School:  You really stressed me out, and I'm glad you're officially over.  Looking forward to being one of the cool kids who actually have a clue what they're doing in class.  Dear Ingrid:  You say you have a new album coming up?   Yes please!  And last to Mr. Veen:  psst!!  Have I mentioned to you how extra cute you are fresh from the barbershop?

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment