Friday, January 20, 2012

Fridays Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  Today we were wondering out loud what is cheesier - that guy Bill from the "Apprentice" or Foldgers commercials.  I'm going with Bill.  Dear "The Descendants":  The more I think about you, the more I realize how very good you are.  Props for being real, funny, and relevant.  Dear Winter Storm 2012:  I guess your snowy tease turned into a flood.  Maybe you're not so bad after all.  Dear Humane Society:  My kids thought it would be a good idea to give foster care to your animals during the flood.  We didn't, but I'm still pretty sure my life is turning into some twisted version of Noah's Ark.  Dear Glee:  I'm loving getting all caught up on you via Netflix - "The Warblers" ROCK!  And last to Mr. Veen:  I'm so sorry you don't get a flood day today, we'll miss hunkering down with you.

HAPPY WEEKEND!!


1 comment: