Friday, September 21, 2012

Glasses

Awhile ago I went to the eye Dr. to get my vision tested out.  I've always boasted about my perfect 20/20 vision, but lately I've been noticing dull headaches coming on during or after reading.  This will not do with the current stacks of textbooks I must absorb!

Turns out my vision isn't too shabby, but I did get a prescription for some plus 1 lenses.  I'd been procrastinating on getting a pair of glasses but finally picked up some cheapies at the grocery the other day.  Since I love playing dress up I decided to take the opportunity and see about copying Taylor Swifts look in her latest video.  BTW - I have officially turned into a 38 year old teen ager thanks to the influence of my kids.  And I really do like Taylor.

<


No comments:

Post a Comment