Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  thank you for being the kind of husband who takes the kid's to the holiday gift sale at school on dark and rainy nights.  You rock the casbah!  Dear Electric Blanket:  how is it possible I've gotten through 36 winters without you?  You complete me.  Dear Etsy:  just when I thought I would never make my first sale - BINGO, BANGO, BONGO - I did!  It really doesn't take much to make my day.  Dear Prime time Television:  I hardly ever watch you but tonight I did.  Wow, commercials suck  - that's all.  Dear Winter Song:  you make me feel happy and sad all and once and remind me of how much I miss a dear friend.  You are one of my favorite songs of the season!  And last to Mr. Veen:  in just a few short hours we will be hosting three crazy ten year old boys all.  night.  long.  Thankful you'll be with me for all the fun, games, and inevitable bathroom noises.  Over and out!

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I'm thinking of you because I hate to see you sad.

    2. I'm thinking of you because of all those bathroom noises you'll be listening to tonight.

    3. Congrats on your fist Etsy sale. Yay!

    4. I'm stealing this video to use for Music Monday next week. Thanks for doing the legwork :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete