Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  last night around 7p.m. I wondered if we would ever survive our trip.  Fast forward to now and thanks to your mad calming skills we are all four alive and intact.  Phew - that was a close one!  Dear snow:  it's been awhile since I've seen so much of you!  At your best you are lovely, sparkly and fun.  At your worst you are cold, icy and well-- not fun.  Thanks for being mostly fun!  Dear cabin:  you provided such a cozy, cute shelter for me and the fam.  Here's to feeling like Caroline Ingalls for a couple days!  Dear Mumford and Sons:  you have been my favorite album hands down of this year and helped me get through a large chunk of our drive.  Crossing fingers and toes that you'll come to the NW in 2011 so I can experience you live!  And last to Mr. Veen:  2010 is almost done and I must admit I'm none to sorry to bid it farewell.  Thanks for being my right hand man through the highs and lows of this past year.  Can't wait to see what 2011 brings!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment