Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  this week has been a blur of in and out, here and there and it's easy to feel like ships passing in the night. Can't wait to catch up with my bestie this weekend!  Dear Gray:  although I enjoy wearing you as a color I don't really love you as a daily landscape - still holding out hope that Salem will see a little white before winter signs off.  Dear Weepies:  I find myself gravitating to your music this time of year - fit's my mood to a T!  Favorite line of Hideway "I try to be honest, try to be kind and honestly leave when I know that it's time"   - - you guys make it sound so simple!  Dear Tiramisu:  one word - WOW.  And last to Mr. Veen:  you are the cream to my coffee, the electric to my blanket, and the slippers to my icy feet!   Thanks for being there.

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment