Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  over the last couple days my presence has caused you to feel weak in the knees and not for all the cliche reasons - thanks for hanging in there with me!  Dear Squeaky Vent:  I try to remind myself that you're one of those "quirky, cute" things about having an old house but truth be told you very well could drive me to insanity one of these days.  Dear Self:  check into getting squeaky vent fixed.  Dear Regina Spektor:  there are so many things to love about you - wild curly hair, red lipstick, slightly strange looking, vintage feel, but mostly you and your music just make me feel better - especially this song!  Dear Community:  I have been brought A)  Chicken Enchilada's B)  Fudge Brownie Ice Cream C) Creamy Chicken Pasta D)  Pumpkin Bars E) Homemade Bread Sticks F)  Two Bottles of Wine or G)  ALL OF THE FREAKING ABOVE!  Dear Bed:  It was very nice to get to know you again these past few days but we knew it couldn't last forever.....Dear Mr. Veen:  yesterday when I emerged from my bed-cave I found you vacuuming and folding laundry.  Now it's my turn to feel weak in the knees!  Love you more than support hose and elevated beds!

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!

p.s.  If you guessed G to the above quiz you get an A plus!  My community is amazing - the end:)

No comments:

Post a Comment