Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  last night you brought home a new personality test.  For me it was like Christmas all over again!  Yay for crazy self-examination.  Dear Mini daffodils (aka Narcissus):  for only $2.50 you've brought me many moments of yellow springtime cheer this week -- WELL worth it!  Dear The Civil Wars:  this song and video have that kind of dark intriguing thing going that I tend to like.  It also helps that you're wearing vintage clothes and bear a striking resemblance to Johnny Depp -- just sayin.  Dear phrase "just sayin":  you do have a certain quality that rolls off the tongue  - however I generally try to resist your charms probably because you seem to be way to popular these days -- just sayin!  Dear crazy January weather:  as my friend Cara once said "you are such a tease" , please tell me this isn't just a fling!  And last to Mr. Veen:  looking forward to a belly full of tasty food and lot's of time with YOU this weekend!!  Can't wait....

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment