Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  lately every time I catch you watching "The Office" I'm reminded that you pretty much are Jim.  It almost makes me want to find some keds so I can be Pam - but not quite.  Dear 37:  so far you have shown me a pretty good time although I can't believe that I actually am your number in years!  In so many ways I still feel like I'm in college.  Dear Eddie Vedder:  this song is such a good reminder to just breathe, and there's nothing quite like your voice to do the reminding.  Dear first week in February:  historically you have been my least favorite week of all the weeks in the year  - however I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt if you can prove it to me.  I'm watching you!  Dear Friends:  we have known each other since we were 7 years old!  That means we've been friends for THIRTY YEARs.  Love you guys!  And last to Mr. Veen:  thanks for setting your alarm 15 minutes early for me today so I'd have a little more time in the bathroom.  I love you bunches of oats!

No comments:

Post a Comment