Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  this past week you've woken me up twice with your middle of the night dream tyraids.  Someone better watch their back because I'm afraid you might be packin some heat!  Dear Older Hotties of Homegoods:  I hope when I grow up I'm sportin cool duds, converse and purple streaks just like you ladies.  Way to rock it.  Dear Steam Heat:  after visiting you not once but twice this week I am convinced you make the best vanilla lattes and mochas in town.  Sorry Stumptown.  Dear Metric:  not only do I love this song but it's a good representation of how I've felt this week - "Help I'm alive my heart keeps beating like a hammer!"  yep, pretty much.  Dear pre-Valentine's weekend:  no pressure, that's all.  And last to Mr. Veen:  you like your M&M's with peanuts and your potatoes mashed.   Love you, heart day or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment