Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  apparently a little thing called "Mustache March"  will soon be upon us.  For the record - I take back suggesting you do the Morgan Spurlock.  Dear Gropple:  according to the weather man you are neither hail nor snow but instead a piece of hail encased in snow.  I'm just happy to have acquired a fun new vocab word - thanks!  Dear Jake:  my favorite new nickname for you is "sprinkle nose".  I'm hoping one of these days you'll let me snap some photos of you!  Dear Jack Johnson:  if there's any way to get into a sunny mood it's by listening to your music.  Favorite line of "Flake" - "it seems to me that "maybe", pretty much always means no..."  and now I really can't wait for flip-flop weather.  Dear Self:  just realize right now you WILL be waiting awhile for flip-flop weather, after all admitting you're powerless is the first step.  And last to Mr. Veen:  this morning you actually said "It's cold" --- and YES we're finally on the same temperature page. Wish it didn't have to get down to 20's to get us there! 

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment