Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  every time my alarm clock goes off you jump several feet off the bed.  Not sure how you get back to sleep after that but it definitely gets me up.  Dear a.m. jogs:  you have kicked my hiney this week!  Can you say out of shape?  It's the one reason I'm thankful it's not swimsuit season quite yet.  Dear Justin Bieber:  I am learning more about you via my son.  Pros:  you're cute, sing well, dance well and have good hair.  BIG CON:  you seem to enjoy picking up on women who are entirely too old for you.  Dear Pink:  something about your music channels my inner rebel.  I think I've found inspiration for my next Halloween costume in this video.  Dear Pad Thai:  what is it about peanuts, fish sauce, bean sprouts, cilantro and lime that melds into deliciousness?  I'm loving it!  And last to Mr. Veen:  we have begun the planning for our annual anniversary get away.  Can I just say I can't wait! 

Hasta la pasta!

1 comment: