Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things I'm loving right now - top 10!

Yesterday my Thing 1 got two teeth pulled out.  He did so great and felt pretty good most of the day, but it gave us the opportunity to have a lazy movie day - translation:  while Jake watched his movies I browsed around the Internet. 

Here's some of what I found and LOVED ~


In the words of Carrie Bradshaw "Hello Lover"!  I spied these on someones blog and instantly fell in love.  Word on the street is they were originally purchased here.  I searched and alas can not find them!  However there are many other cute shoes on this site.


Last week while at my local World Market I came upon these cute little bistro chairs.  They come in a rainbow of colors including yellow and I think they also have a matching table.  They are all the inspiration I need to begin dreaming of sprucing up my patio!


Vanilla Latte's preferably from Peet's.  That's all.


Bow ties in springy floral patterns?  Yes please!  I think these would look dreamy on Mr. Veen.  He may not agree....





Because I've always had a weak spot for skater boys.  Amazing!


There are so many adorable spring dresses at Anthropologie right now that it's hard to pick just one!  This one makes me extra happy though:)


The fact that this is a true story makes me embrace the syrupy, delicious, gushy romantic scenes all the more.  Pure girly fun!


I'm going through major Mad Men withdrawals just looking at spunky little Peggy!  Check out this print shop for more fabulousness by artist Stanley Chow.


Word.


I'll take the chair in the sunshine with a chilled glass of wine please!  Beautiful photo by Pam Garrison.

Happy Thursday  - hope your day goes swell:)


1 comment:

  1. I'd love to join you on the patio for a glass of wine please!

    ReplyDelete