Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  I can't help but smile when I see Ella and Mama kitty piled on top of you on the couch.  Obviously you are the most comfortable spot in the house.  Dear Bailey's Hazelnut Coffee Creamer:  you are d to the licious even without the added alcohol.  Dear Fred Meyer: please continue to stock Bailey's Hazelnut Coffee Creamer.  Dear Blizten Trapper:  this song and video seems appropriate given my theme of all things mystical this week - bonus points to lead singer Eric Early for being cool enough to have grown up in the same circle I did.  Dear weather:  please tell me it will be warm enough for me to wear the new spring dress I ordered for Easter.  Cuteness is not an option here and I'd love to have an excuse to buy some matching shoes to go with said dress.  Dear weather part 2:  I think it's also your fault that my eyes have been itchy and goopy the last several days, if you could put a lid on the pollen count I'd appreciate it.  And last to Mr. Veen:  I think I've finally succeeded in getting you addicted to my blog.  Love you! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment