Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  this morning I grabbed your sweatshirt to throw on before going out back to check on my rhubarb.  Insert super cozy good feeling right here.  Dear Rhubarb:  it seems you are not quite ripe yet, however I am SO very excited to harvest you when you're good and ready (hurry up!) - no pressure.  Dear 10 day forecast:  although you look a smidgen better than this last week, I am still not impressed.  If you can manage to get to at least 75 then we may have something to talk about.  Until then you continue to be wimpy at best.  Dear bagel with peanut butter,honey, and sliced banana on top:  Elvis might be jealous of our relationship however I guess what he doesn't know about won't hurt him.  Dear The Head and the Heart:  I can be a little bit fickle when it comes to forming new music relationships however this song was love at first listen.  Mr. Veen thinks it sounds like a train ride - nice.  And last to Mr. Veen:  today I stumbled across info. on an all inclusive resort in Mexico.  Want to go in say three years?  It's a date!

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment