Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  upon waking the other morning you declared you had a Hannah Montana song stuck in your head.  You then proceeded to sing "Put your hands up!" over and over.  Dear Nancy Jam:  thank you for making my bagel with cream cheese d to the licious.  Dear Vacation Bible School:  wow.  Three nights in a row of free childcare?  Yes please.  Dear SNL the 2010's:  I can't think of a better way to end the day than by laughing my hiney off with you!  Thank you for being on insta play - Amen.  Dear PW iced coffee concentrate:  at first I was skeptical of your process but one sip was all in took to become a believer.  Thank you.  Dear Stupid Computer in all it's Stupidness:  you are not letting me post videos today which is quite frustrating.  I will borrow a word from a cute girl I've met and say simply:  poops!  And last to Mr. Veen:  how about a hot date at the cheap theatre tonight? 

HAPPY FREAKING WEEKEND!

3 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about that iced coffee ever since I saw her post it! Now I REALLY want some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to look at that iced coffee recipe. Wow!! That looks like a lot of work. I am sure it is good but wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a little bit time consuming but really good. And it lasts for awhile so that makes it worth the effort in my book!

    ReplyDelete