Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  today we were discussing the fact that sometimes in groups of people everyone else is laughing SO HARD at something that we find only mildly amusing.  It may merit a soft chuckle but not a full belly laugh.  I love sharing these similarities with you.  Dear Dexter:  I am sad to say that it was love at first sight for me until I was told about your potty issues.  I still think you are mighty cute.  Dear Allergies:  you are in full swing at my house with both myself and Jake waking up with you, however historically you are usually pretty much done by the 4th of July.  Please continue this tradition and take your leave soon.  Dear Kelly Clarkson:  this song is appropriately themed for the weekend and also I just like it, plus the video makes me want to play sing star again.  Dear Lazy Days of Summer:  I love you. That's all.  And last to Mr. Veen:  recently you were challenged to keep up with me on a three mile.  I'm looking forward to cashing in on your acceptance very soon - bring it!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND ALL!

1 comment: