Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday's Letter

Dear Mr. Veen:  it's fun to have another "kid" around the house and share being proud parents together.  Wasn't Henry cute the other night when he was barking in his sleep?  Dear Summer:  to quote one of my favorite books Olivia:  "You know you really wear me out, but I love you anyway!"  I hope you love me anyway too.  Dear Foster The People:  I like your sound and can relate to the lyrics in this song especially this week.  Dear Solitude:  sometimes I crave you so much and think it's incredible how truly elusive you can be in this big, loud, busy world.  Dear Grandpa:  96?!  That is amazing.  I will stop complaining now about being tired.  And last to Mr. Veen:  it's Friday - your favorite day of the week - let's do something fun tonight!

Over and out -

No comments:

Post a Comment