Monday, April 16, 2012

Milepost

I had to stop in and document this moment.  Although, I still have to physically show up for a few more class sessions this term - I am officially DONE with all papers, presentations and tests!  Hurray!  It felt so good to listen to my printer whirring away yesterday afternoon as it spit out the last pages of the paper I will turn in this morning. 
Even more incredible is that the past few weeks have thrown me some major curve balls and made it even more challenging to focus.  I've had two horrible dental procedures resulting in a huge green bruise on the side of my face.  While that was still healing, I got a nasty case of food poisoning after eating tainted egg salad and was so sick I thought I might die.  Throw in the mix a three hour orientation for Jakes new middle school, along with a serious miscommunication with a dear friend, and I was beginning to wonder what would happen next!

 And such is life.  The good, the bad, and the ugly.  This beautiful mess.

All I know, is I'm going to relish every second of this moment because it's here, I'm here - and right now that's enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment