Friday, May 4, 2012

Things that make it better....

I've been sick for the past week.  And this is not some wimpy virus I'm talking about --this is a "don't ignore me go straight to bed and p.s.  I hate you"  type virus.  It has been pretty bleak around here the past few days, especially since I tried to ignore said virus over Ella's b-day and it promptly kicked me in the butt!

Here's a few things that have gotten me through the agony:

1.  Catching Fire


2.  Tea.  Lot's and lot's of tea.  Organic Throat Coat.
3.  My Grandpa Kleins heating pad.  Is that weird?  Hmmm - I wonder if I should go get a new heating pad.
4.  Hot Baths.
5.  This Fellow

6.  My hideaway bedroom upstairs.  I love it, especially when I'm sick.
7.  This song.  It makes me feel warm and mushy inside.  Also, I've decided that if I should die from this virus you can play this song at my funeral.



1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad you're not dead and that your sense of humor is still in tact! You also make being sick sound fun - maybe I should consider getting sick? xo

    ReplyDelete